WWF Save Water Advertisement
Few things you can do to save water:
1. Turn off the Tap while brushing your teeth, while shaving.
2. Buying Re-cycled paper products.
3.Water your plants during the cool parts of the day like early in the morning or in the evening to minimize evaporation.
4. Take quick showers.
5. Check for leakages in your Toilets and if any, repair them immediately.
6. Store drinking water in refrigerator, rather than using taps.
7. Wash your car with a pail of soapy water – not a running hose.
8. If you have an aquarium, instead of draining the water, pour that water to the plants, it is good for plants.
Submit some of your interesting videos here.