In this post, we are going to deal with Tip to speed up your broadband connection. Generally, your Internet Service provider tend to share single line to many users. There are many reasons for slow internet connection. Most of the broadband users, especially the users who use the broadband service of the local provider will complain about the slow network. There might be huge deal of reason for the slow network connection of broadband users. If you are searching for some of the fastest fibre optic broadband services, then you need to make sure that you follow some of the important tips that helps you to speed up your broadband services.
I’ve seen many internet broadband users searching for few tips to improve the speed, while still they fail to improve the speed. The reasons may differ and now in this article I’ll be explaining the best possible reasons and also tips that certainly help you to increase the speed of your broadband connection.
3 Best Tips to Speed up your Broadband Connection
#1. Check for any Background Applications
- The first and foremost thing that you need to do, if you feel that your broadband internet slowed down is check out your background applications. Most of us ignore the applications while installing which automatically enables them to run once you start your system.
- This may lead to increase in the burden of your systems memory as well as some of the applications might be using your most of the packets that your receive which may lead to slow down of your connection.
- So, just make sure what applications are running on your background and close the useless applications in order to make sure to improve your broadband speed as well as system performance.
#2. Make sure your ISP provides you the Optic Fiber and a reliable Internet cable
- The Optical Fiber is really costly which is the major reason that most of the Internet Service provides don’t afford to use it. If he’s transferring the packets from Server to your local system by mean of normal cable, your broadband connection will be comparatively slower. So you are suggested to search for reliable cable services in your area which certainly gives you nice boost.
- If you wish to extend the cable from one system to another, then you are suggested not to use the ordinary telephone cable extensions. These cables are generally twisted and twilled off which might interrupt the active flow of packets.
- You are always suggested to use the high quality extension cables and also you have to make sure that the cable should be as short as possible. If you are looking to use your broadband connection to more than 2 or 3 systems, then it is suggested to make use of Router.
- You need to upgrade your router’s firmware regularly in order to enjoy the efficient broadband connectivity.
#3. Remove the Temporary files and also optimize your Cache
- The cache obviously increase the performance of your broadband connection by not downloading the same file again and again. As a result you are not going to use packets too many times for previously visited webpages. Optimizing our cache will always helps us to improve the broadband speed.
- The next important thing is to keep an eye on your temporary files. If you delete your temporary files, then the files like graphics, images etc., must be downloaded again. But again you are not suggested to allow these temporary files as well as cache to stay for long time. Make sure you clear your cache as well as your temporary files regularly.
- In order to delete the temporary files go to run prompt ->type prefetch -> a new window will be opened -> delete all files over there.
Thus, these are the 3 basic reasons for slowing down of broadband internet connection.