- Engineering Trades
- Minimum educational level for entry varies between a pass in Class 8 or pass in class 10.
- Preferred level of entry is Class 10 and 12
- Science and Maths should have been studied uptil class 10th for most of these.
- Admissions are on a merit basis.
- Under Craftsmen Training Scheme (Model Training Institute)
- Training is of 1-3 years duration training for different trades.
- Engineering Technicians
- 3-4 year diploma programmes in various disciplines are conducted by polytechnics, vocational training institutions run by government and private bodies and Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) . Admission is after class 10. For some diploma courses, 10+2 Science is recommended.
- Diploma courses are offered in the following disciplines:
- Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Automobile, Printing, Instrumentation & Control, Mechanical (Maintenance), Architectural Assistantship, Electronics (Digital/Medical), Production, Plastics, Interior Design, Construction, Chemical, Computer, Tool & Die-Making, Power Systems, Industrial, Paper Technology, Radio & Video, Textile, Transportation, etc.
Career in Engineering (Technicians)
|We'll send more interesting posts like Career in Engineering (Technicians) to you!
→Enter your Email Address: