- MSRP:- $11,149.00
- Engine:- 1299cc, 4-stroke, four-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 16-valve,TSCC Bore Stroke:- 81.0 x 63.0mm
- Compression Ratio:- 11.0:1
- Fuel System:- Keihin/Denso Fuel Injection
- Lubrication:- Wet sump
- Ignition:- Digital/Transistorized
- Transmission:- 6-speed, constant mesh Final Drive: #530 chain
- Overall Length:- 2140mm (84.3 in.)
- Overall Width:- 740mm (29.1 in.)
- Overall Height:- 1155mm (45.5 in.)
- Seat Height:- 805mm (31.7 in.)
- Ground Clearance:- 120mm (4.7 in.)
- Wheelbase:- 1485mm (58.5 in.)
- Dry Weight:- 217kg (478 lbs.) 218kg (480 lbs.)
- CA. model Suspension Front:- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, fully adjustable spring preload, 14-way adjustable rebound damping and 13-way adjustable compression damping
- Suspension Rear:- Link-type, gas/oil damped, fully adjustable spring preload, 22-way adjustable compression & rebound damping
- Brakes Front:- Dual hydraulic disc
- Brakes Rear:- Single hydraulic disc
- Tires Front:- 120/70-ZR-17
- Tires Rear:- 190/50-ZR-17
- Fuel Tank Capacity:- 21 liter (5.5 gal.) 19.0 liter (5.0 gal.)
- CA. model Color:- Black, Red, Blue.
- Engine Features
- Compact 4-stroke, four-cylinder liquid-cooled engine with DOHC, 16-valves, Twin Swirl
- Combustion Chambers, plus gear-driven counterbalancer for smooth operation
- Electronic fuel injection system, fed by 46mm throttle bodies and ram air intake with large volume airbox
- Lightweight shim-under-bucket valve train with narrow 14 degree valve angle for high combustion chamber efficiency
- High efficiency liquid cooling system for optimum engine operating temperature, including compact air-cooled oil cooler and oil-jet piston cooling
- SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electro-chemical Material) plated cylinders minimize cylinder size and improve heat dissipation
- 6-speed transmission with high-capacity clutch featuring back-torque limiter system for smooth downshifts and scissors-type primary gear for reduced gear noise
- Large volume 4-into-2 exhaust system with stainless steel head pipes and lightweight aluminum silencers
- Digital direct-ignition system combines an ignition coil with each spark plug cap for reduced weight and stronger spark.
- Turn signal lens color are white for a modern appearance
- Aerodynamic fairing design with low drag coefficient
- - all fairing components have been designed for reduced drag and turbulence
- Full instrumentation with ultra-thin step-motor construction. Includes fuel gauge, clock, temperature gauge, LCD odometer and twin tripmeters with fuel mileage indicator
- Unique, vertically mounted dual headlight provides a bright, wide beam with a 60W projector-type high-beam and a 55W low-beam halogen bulb
- Rigid twin-spar aluminum frame minimizes weight while maintaining high torsional strength
- Large diameter (43mm) inverted front forks with titanium-nitride-coated inner fork tubes and fully adjustable compression & rebound damping and spring preload, plus steering damper
- Proven link-type rear suspension with remote reservoir shock absorber – rear suspension features fully adjustable rebound damping and compression damping and spring preload
- Bridge-type swingarm with large diameter swingarm pivot shaft provides high swingarm rigidity
- Powerful front disc brakes with large 320mm discs and gold-colored 6-piston calipers
- Rear disc brake with 240mm disc and 2-piston caliper
- Radial tires mounted on lightweight 3-spoke aluminum wheels – wide 190-size rear tire is mounted on 6″ wide rim
- Hinged fuel tank simplifies maintenance and provides easy access to the airbox and air filter.
2007 Hayabusa 1300 :-
As they say, it ain’t bragging if it’s true. So when we claim that the Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R is the fastest production bike on the planet, we’re merely stating the facts. It is, pure and simple, an engineering masterpiece that turns advanced technology and aerodynamic design into unmatched performance. But that’s not all, in addition to the incredible performance you get from the Hayabusa, you also get an extra large serving of style. The sleek, long, low look of the Hayabusa is unique in the motorcycling world and is sure to turn heads wherever you choose to ride.
The Hayabusa’s engine performance is incredible, offering awesome acceleration the instant you twist the throttle, providing performance you have to experience to truly appreciate. Its secret? Nothing short of Suzuki’s most sophisticated technology. Including digital electronic fuel injection for crisp, instantaneous throttle response. And a unique version of Suzuki Ram Air DirectTM (SRAD) induction, with pressurized air ducted into a large-capacity airbox and forced into the engine through straight, downdraft intake tracts.
That kind of performance demands world-class handling, and the Hayabusa delivers. Its solid chassis was developed using the latest lessons learned on the race track. And with fully adjustable, titanium-nitride/coated 43mm inverted front forks and a state-of-the-art rear suspension system, it offers precise responsiveness in tight corners and solid performance in sweeping turns – matched by a plush ride on the highway.
The 2007 Hayabusa GSX1300R. Experience its performance and you’ll know why it’s known as the ultimate sport machine.
- Headlight switches off during startup to reduce load on battery