Status:Coming soon. Exp. release 2008, 2Q
Dimensions:104 x 43 x 10.5 mm
Type:TFT, 256K colors
Size:176 x 220 pixels, 1.9 inches
– Wallpapers, screensavers
Type:Polyphonic, MP3, AAC
Phonebook:1000 x 20 fields, Photo call
Call records:30 received, dialed and missed calls
Card slot:Memory Stick Micro (M2), 512MB card included
– 14 MB shared memory
GPRS:Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps
EDGE:Class 10, 236.8 kbps
Bluetooth:Yes, v2.0 with A2DP
Messaging:SMS, EMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
Browser:WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML (NetFront), RSS reader
Games:Yes + downloadable
Colors:Electric black, Ice blue, Hypnotic black, Graphic white
Camera:1.3 MP, 1280×1024 pixels, video
– Java MIDP 2.0,- Walkman player, – TrackID music recognition,- T9-, FM radio with RDS,- Image viewer,- Picture editor,- Organiser-, Built-in handsfree,- Voice memo.
- Battery:Standard battery, Li-Po 780 mAh (BST-36)
Stand-by:Up to 300 hrs
Talk time:Up to 7 hrs
- Entertainment:3D Games,Java™ Games,Guitar Legend™ Games.
- Internet:Access NetFront™ Web Browser,RSS Feeds,WAP2.0 XHTML.
- Organiser:Phone Book,Alarm Clock, Calculator, Calendar, Notes, Stopwatch, Tasks, Timer,Flight Mode,Navigation Key.
- Key Features:Walkman® Player,FM Radio,Bluetooth® Stereo (A2DP) Technology,EDGE Technology,43 x 104 x 11 mm,1.3 Megapixel Camera with 4 x Digital Zoom,1.9 Inch 262k TFT Colour Screen (176 x 220 Pixels) .
- Introduction:The W350i is an amazing flip opening Walkman® music phone which has been designed by the Sony Ericsson team. It comes in four colour combinations which include an electric black coloured casing which is orange accents, hypnotic black which is mainly black with purple coloured accents, ice blue which is pale blue with silver coloured accents or a graphic white which is a mostly white with black accents.
- Dimensions:The mobile phone is lightweight & easy to carry due to its compact dimensions which are 43mm wide by 104mm high by 11mm deep & the handset weighs eighty grams including the fitted battery. The handset is a fashion statement as well as a highly capable Walkman music phone with its ultra modern design. A 1.9 Inch screen provides the user with up to two hundred & sixty two colours on a TFT display with a 176 x 220 pixel screen resolution. The user view this beautiful screen when the flip action opening system is closed or open, as the flip covers only the keypad & when in the closed position the user can access the desirable looking external music controls.
- Camera:A built in 1.3 megapixel camera provides the user with a camera complete with
video capabilities in their hand & ready to use at all times. The user can capture still pictures & moving video footage which comes complete with picture setting & video features. The user can take pictures which can be quickly sent to a picture blogging site for all the user’s friends, colleagues & family to view. The Sony Ericsson W350i comes with preloaded games which allow the user to be entertained on their new mobile phone. The phone comes with the Guitar Legend™ game preloaded which will turn the user into a rock & roll star overnight.
- Music Player:A Walkman® player which supports all popular music formats turns this great looking mobile phone into the amazing music phone that it is. The user can gain high quality sound & enjoy high quality music features on the W350i. The phone comes with a TrackID™ music recognition feature which will provide the user with the name of the song, artist & the album from a short sample recording of the song.
- A Mega Bass™ feature allows the user to enhance their bass frequencies & get the best possible sound from their music. The W350i comes with a PlayNow™ music download feature which can provide the user with a three click download feature but this service is dependant the network provider & the user’s location. The user can tune into their favourite radio station on the integrated radio feature. The user can enjoy a wireless listening experience as this music focused mobile phone supports Bluetooth® stereo A2DP.
- Conclusion: A built in Access NetFront™ Internet browser & WAP which allows the user to access services & music on the World Wide Web & the browser comes complete with RSS feeds. The battery allows the user to experience up to seven hours of talk time or up three hundred hours of standby time from a fully charged battery. A USB port on the phone allows the user to connect a USB cable to the Sony Ericsson W350i & to other USB compatible devices for a cabled connectivity option to transfer files or data. The Sony Ericsson W350i supports EDGE technology which provides the user with high speed data transfer rates. The Bluetooth® technology allows the user to enjoy a wireless connection between their W350i music phone & other Bluetooth® compatible devices including a personal computer, printer or laptop. This fashionable music phone work on tri band technology which allows the user to roam throughout Europe & the majority of the US but the coverage is dependent on the service operator.