SEO comprises mainly of on-page and off-page optimization. Building links is not a single day work; it’s a part of off page optimization process. Potential back links will improve a website’s ranking in the search engine position. When search engine consider wrathful back links:
- If the links are do follow
- contain the appropriate anchor text,
- are deep linked to the relevant inner pages,
- are linked from high PR niche websites
#1. Competitor Analysis
Competitor Analysis allows us to audit the competitor’s links and their link profiles. Run a Google search for our target keyword and list the top competitors. Use an Excel spreadsheet to make a list of the entire back link providing websites. The next step is to shortlist the do follow websites from the list. Arrange them in the descending order of their PR. At the end of this procedure, you will have a list of highly valuable do follow websites to link from.
- 17 Awesome Advantages of Offering SEO Services
- 56 Ideas to Increase Organic (Free) Traffic Of a Website
- Why Organic SEO website is Respectable by the Search Engine?
#2. Submit in Directories.
Links from niche directories are normally considered more valuable than the links from general directories. Most of the directories take months to process your linking request. There are some directories which link back within a few days. Websites which build a high number of links in a few days are looked upon suspiciously by Google.
[ad#Google Adsense 468×15]
The best way to build back links is over a period of time to avoid getting tagged as a link spammer. Submitting a website’s URL to directories is a time consuming task but provides great results at the end.
- How The Search Engine works
- How to Get Quality Backlinks
- Easy Ways To Develop Backlinks
- Finding FootPrints for Increasing Backlinks to Your Blog
- Understanding Connection Between Link Building and SEO
#3. Article Submission
Article Submission also part of link building. Most of the article directories allow us to include a link in the article. In article submission appropriate anchor text is most important in author description. Article directories are known to rank well in the search engine ranking pages. An added benefit of submitting to article directories is the traffic it drives to your website. There are a large number of high quality article directories which accept free article submission.
- Importance Of Related Commenting
- Explaining Complicated SEO in simple Terms for Beginners
- The Art of Link Building
#4. Forum Posting
Forums initially served as a means of conversing and solving queries. Today forums are also used to obtain valuable back links to your website. A majority of forums allow a signature link at the bottom of every post. This signature link is a do-follow link. You can select the desired anchor text and link to any important inner page of your website. There are a few forums which allow you to enter more than one signature link. Just remember to participate in the conversation, ask questions and answer those of others.
- 30 Best and Must Use SEO Tools for Perfect SEO Enhancement
- 7 Essential WordPress SEO Plugins that Drives Great Traffic
- 7 Must Follow SEO Tips that I learnt by Experience
#5. Create Link Bait
Link bait involves creating compelling content on the website which makes others link to it. You should write frequently and consistently to develop a following. Keep tab on the latest happenings and news in your niche; be among the first few to break the news online. To create that perfect link bait, your articles should contain news, updates, a controversial topic or even some great resources. Keep the information quotient of your articles high and watch the link baits pour in.
- 8 Ways To Implement Perfect Image SEO
- Understanding Basics of SEO
- Using Tag Clouds May Harm Your Search Rankings
A handful of good quality and authoritative back links are worth more than a hundred low quality, low PR back links.
[ad#Google Adsense 336]