This post deals with 7 Best Search Engine Optimization Tips that each and everybody needs to follow in order to experience great deal of traffic from Search Engines.
Search Engine Optimization is the word that which has a great attention in the Web world. SEO is the the process that which improves the traffic for a website/blog from Search Engines. The search results from search engine may target different kinds of keywords, including image search, video search, local search.
Now a days many of the young enthusiasts, like bloggers, Freelancers etc, think and reveal themselves as SEO experts. But the thing they concentrate on SEO, is just a small drop in ocean. Actually we can’t say that they are not doing SEO, but at the same time we can’t either say that they are performing SEO tasks.
So, what do you think they are doing? The answer is they are doing Social Networking and some other basic SEO steps.
This article will help you to in practicing all Search Engine Optimization tips for your blog inorder to accomplish their tasks.
Here are the few Search Engine Optimization Tips followed by SEO Experts
- Getting Indexed – The Search Engines, like Google, Bing and Yahoo! etc, use specific crawlers that which detects the pages for their algorithmic search results. Pages that are already linked from the search engine indexed pages, are not needed to be submitted because they are found in the search results.
- Preventing Crawling – In-order to restrict the undesirable content for getting indexing into search engines, webmasters will take certain measures in which they instruct the spiders not to crawl certain files, Content or directories through the standard “robots.txt” files in the root directory of the domain.
- Increasing Prominence – Cross linking between the various related pages of the same website that provides linking to most important pages will improve the websites visibility, which is one of the most used SEO Technique, by many experts.
7 Must Follow Search Engine Optimization Tips for Your Websites to Increase Your Search Traffic
#1. Provide Fresh Content and Cover all streams of Visitors
- Make sure that the articles doesn’t exist in the web, before you start writing article. If you are committed to write the specified article though its found in the search results, Then follow few measures and try to provide the readers the Fresh and Most reliable content.
- If you are running a Technology Blog, Then you are going to cover only Technology Streamed visitors, but just provide scope by publishing Non-Technical articles, so that your Blog/Website will attract both Technical and Non-Technical visitors.
Do Visit :
#2. Don’t Use Flash for SEO
- Flash websites are eye-catchy, but search engines cannot read them neither as a normal or ordinary text nor index them into the Search Engine Indexed pages.
- If it is not possible for you to avoid a Flash-centric website and you want those pages to get indexed into the Search Engines, then you are having a alternative that you need to offer an html version for the same Website.
- Search engines don’t like Flash sites for a reason – a spider can’t read Flash content and therefore can’t index it, So its better for the Websites to offer HTML version also for the websites.
Do Visit :
#3. Don’t Link to Low Quality Websites
- Link building is one of the most crucial aspect of Search Engine Optimization, which is now in great demand that many Bloggers/Web analysts were implementing.
- Search Engines generally consider the number of incoming links to a website from other websites as an indication of their popularity and give them priority rankings. So just implement this task by linking your Blog/Website with Blog/Website with High Quality Websites.
- Most of the beginners will fail to realize that the links from authoritative and quality websites that are important. But in curiosity to improve their ranking they mistakenly link to low quality websites for higher rankings. This step due to the lack of proper awareness can cause the lower ranking to the website within search engines and in some cases, the website may get banned.
- So be careful while you are ready to take over this Link Building Process.
Do Visit :
#4. Control Your Social Networking, Act Smartly
- Social Networking Websites like Twitter, Facebook, Stumble Upon, Digg, Reddit etc are playing the crucial role in making SEO of the Blogs/Websites effective and efficient. Check out tips for Twitter marketing here.
- Its only because of these websites, the SEO became easier even for Beginners who are getting back-links quite easily. To be frank these websites were successfully made their impact in changing the protocols of the SEO.
- But you need to be careful while you are implementing this Social Networking. Over submissions in curiosity to get more votes, will lead to increase in your bounce rate and may show impact on your site rankings.
- So act smart, while Submitting your articles to these websites.
Do Visit :
- List of 5+ Websites To Promote Your Articles with Direct Submission
- Top 50 Social Bookmarking sites for Sharing, Organizing, Searching, and Managing Bookmarks of web resources
#5. Do Target the Correct Keywords
- Targeting at the wrong keywords is a common mistake that many of Bloggers make. This is the most important reason for fall of quality visitors for your site.
- Just concentrate on the apt keywords, don’t just keep on fixing unrelated keywords. SEO is a slow process, so you need to be patient to get expected results.
Do Visit :
#6. Do Perform Competitive Intelligence
Before starting the search engine optimization process for your Blog/Website, just visit the relevant competing websites in the Sreach Engine top results. Spend your valuable time by analyzing on questions of this Kind :
- How many back links the top ranking websites are having? Make a List.
- Make a note of : How many websites are competing for the same keyword?
- Concentrate on: What type of Social Influence and SEO is used by the competing sites?
- Check : Find the age of the websites in top search engine results pages?
Do Visit :
#7. Do Take Advantage of Google Analytics
- Using Google Analytics is the best thing that we can do for Excellent SEO results.
- Google Analytics is the enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness.
Do Visit :
- 5 Alternative Search Engines for Google
- 5 Simple Tricks you can perform with Google Search
- Top Web Searches for the Year 2009
- Top Searches in India for the Year 2009
These are the entire list of SEO practices that I have followed over past 3 months, And as a result of the above discussed steps, these practices made a clear impact on my Blog on cadres like increase in ranking, quality visitors, back-links. Hope all these basic Search Engine Optimization Tips works well for you.
Did I Miss any more SEO steps?
[ad#Google Adsense 336]