Type:Single Cylinder, 4 Stroke, OHV, SI Engine, Air Cooled
Bore x Stroke:84 mm x 90 mm
Max. Power:22 bhp @ 5500 rpm
Max. Torque:35.9 nm @ 3000 rpm
Carburetor:Micarb VM 28.
Ground Clearance:140 mm
Wheel Base:1370 mm
Front:3.25 x 19 4/6 PR
Rear:3.50 x 19 4/6 PR
System, Head Lamp:12V, 35 / 35 W
Front:Drum Brake 280 mm
Rear:Drum 6″ Dia. Single lead
Max. Speed:120 kmph
Front:Telescopic, Hydraulic Damping
Rear:Swing Arm with Adjustable and gas filled shock absorbers.
- Price:-Ex showroom Price 89,000/- approx
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 has been developed on the basic Bullet 350cc bike. While offering the traditional Bullet feel, Bullet 500 adds the grunt needed for overtaking on the highways when loaded with a pillion and luggage.
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 comes with several special features. These include: chrome plated mud-guards; 3D logo and graphics; sturdy cast-iron engine; electric start; disc brake; traditional four-speed gearbox with right foot gear shift; gas filed shock absorbers; completely new driveline; and an upgraded electrical system with a heavy-duty alternator.
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 is powered by a single cylinder, 4-stroke, 500cc engine. It delivers a peak power of 22 bhp @ 5500 rpm and a peak torque of 35.9 Nm @ 3000 rpm.
- 1996:Royal Enfield Bullet 500 imported in small numbers to the UK.
- 1997: New owners Eicher Engineering acquire factory in India.
- 2001: UK importer launches Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Army variant, in olive green.
- 2002: UK importer launches Royal Enfield Bullet 500 ES (electric start) and 500 Clubman GT variants.
- 2003: Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Trials launched.
- 2004: Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Sixty-Five (and Sixty-Five Sportsman/Street) launched; five gears, lean burn engine.
- 2004: Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Clubman S joins the GT.
- 2005: Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Sixty-Five T replaces the Trials model, Electra 5 speed models gradually replace older Bullet 500 range, except for Clubman S model.
- Other Versions:Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Trials, Bullet 500 Sixty-Five T, Bullet 500 Sixty Five Sportsman, Bullet 500 Sixty Five Street, Bullet 500 Army, Bullet 500 Clubman GT, Bullet 500 Clubman S, Bullet 500 ES, Bullet 500 Jubilee Sidecar Outfit, Bullet 500 Manx Sidecar Outfit, Bullet 500 Stratford Sidecar Outfit.
- The frame has a single front down-tube with rigid engine mounting
- Excellent combination of aristocrat black and gold livery and thumping engine add
s royalty to Bullet
- Big mirrors, wide handlebars, high exhaust adds eleganc
- Its full mud guards make better mud protection with its extraordinary look up style
- Eye catching sturdy cast iron engine
- Traditional looks of tank badge
- Striking flat line seat
- Distinct gearbox