Nokia is the world-leading mobile phone supplier. Nokia is engaged in the manufacturing of mobile devices and in converging Internet and communications industries, with over 123,000 employees in 120 countries, sales in more than 150 countries.
The Nokia Mobiles are well known for their standard and excellent performance. The reliance created by Nokia, made people to buy their products without any hesitation. Though the touch screen, 3G, Androids, etc were releasing every day but its the only name the Nokia that matters for the Customers.
Nokia released over 1500 mobile models till now, from old black and white model to new 3G, Androids, Touch screens every mobile model is manufactured by the Mobile World Leader.
Here are the few tips and Tricks that you can perform with Nokia.
[ad#Google Adsense 468]
Nokia’s Secret Codes, Tips and Tricks
- *#06# – For checking the International Mobile Equipment Identity.
2. Service menu
- In order to check the Service menu *#92702689#
3. Software version
- In order to show software version *#0000# or *#6110#
4. Quick SMS Typing
- When typing SMS messages, you have to wait some seconds before you can type the next letter if it is in the same button than the previous one.
- For example try to write the word “letter“, you have to wait before you can enter the second “t“.
- A much faster solution is to press the # button twice and then the letter “t“
5. Quick saving while in call
- Saving numbers to memory during a call If you type a number into your phone during a call, you will lose it when the call ends.
- To prevent this happening just hold down Memory button — the number will be saved (with no name) to the next available memory location
6. Closing the slide without ending a call
- If you press the menu key and then close the sliding cover during a call you will not end your call.
7. Backup battery
- Nokia instrument comes with a reserve battery. To activate, key is *3370#
- Your cell will restart with this reserve and your instrument will show a 50% incerase in battery.
- This reserve will get charged when you charge your cell next.
[ad#Google Adsense 200]
8. Security code
- *#2640# gives the security code that is in use
9. Default Security Code
- 12345 This is the default security code press and hold #