There are three great types of tablets for you to consider as Rockstars in the Market. These are the Apple iPad 2, the Motorola Xoom and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. These tablets have their own special features.You should compare these three great tablets to see which one is right for you.
The Apple iPad 2 is the first one to take a look at. This tablet is the sequel to the original iPad. While the other 2 Tablets Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and Motorola Xoom that were loaded with Android OS which is considered to be most suited and specially designed OS for Tablets. In this article we are going to deal with Ultimate Tablet Comparison.
You Might be Interested in Reading
- Motorola Xoom vs Apple iPad 2
- 8 Best Tablet PCs for Excellent Tablet Experience in 2011
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10 VS iPad 2
- RIM PlayBook – A Secret Behind The Launch
- Apple iPhone 4 Vs The Dual-Core Androids
Comparison Between Apple iPad 2 vs Motorola Xoom vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
#1. Design and Structure Comparison
- The Apple iPad 2 has 9.7-inch screen and a strong viewing angle through the use of in-plane switching.
- The Motorola Xoom has 10.1-inch wide screen which gives you excellent experience.
- The 2048×1200 resolution rating on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is also one of the best resolution ratings that you can find on a tablet. It is ten inches in size, thus making it larger than the seven inches that the original Galaxy Tab had.
#2. Interface and Processor Comparison
- Apple iPad 2 comes with dual-core 1GHz A5 processor. It also supports video chatting with other Apple devices through Face Time. There are many other applications that the device uses with support for many other devices in the App Store.
- Motorola Xoom uses the Android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system that works specifically with tablets in mind. It features support for many Android applications and supports 720p high-definition video. These functions will work quickly through the 1GHz dual-core processor on the Motorola Xoom.
- It also works with the Android 3.0 Honeycomb system. The processor on the new Galaxy Tab is a 1GHz NVIDIA dual-core processor. It works with support for 3D images and Bluetooth and Wi-Fi signals.
#3. Camera and Other Features Comparison
- It uses less power to help ensure that the iPad 2 can work with ten hours of battery time. This is the same as what the original iPad featured. The iPad 2 has support for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth networks. Some select models can also handle 3G connections. You can even find some iPad 2 models that can handle up to 64 GB of data.
- The Xoom features support for Google Talk and a variety of email functions. It also uses the Android Music Player to make music playback easy for all types of file formats. You can also get USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi support on the Xoom. An optional 3G model is also available. You can also get up to 32 GB of memory on your Motorola Xoom.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 can also support high definition recording with an eight megapixel camera at the rear of the tablet. The device can also handle up to 64 GB of internal memory with some support for memory expansion needs.
These are all great tablets to take a look at if you want to find something new. These options from Apple, Motorola and Samsung are all different in many ways but have some similarities. Be sure to think about all of these options that can help you out with getting a good tablet to work for you. So, what going to be your choice in this Tablet Comparison?
Is it Apple iPad 2 vs Motorola Xoom vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
[ad#Google Adsense 336]