If you want to upload video from iPhone to your Facebook account, I believe this article will help you as we deal with possibility of uploading video from iPhone via applications as well as other possible ways. iPhone is currently allowing us to take HD videos and after completing our recording, we can upload the video directly to your Facebook account from iPhone, which allows us to share them with our friends and family and not to forget, this helps us to backup our videos and Facebook timeline feature helps us to view our videos any time (unless we delete them, intentionally).
Including videos, we can also share our photos from iPhone to Facebook and it can be easily done by using Facebook application for iPhone. In this post, we are going to upload video from iPhone to Facebook. In order to do this, make sure you’ve enabled Wi-Fi, or you can also do it with your Mobile Internet which might lead to extra data charges.
Articles Related to Upload Video from iPhone to Facebook
- How to Sync Gmail contacts with iPhone
- Is Jailbreaking Illegal or Legal?
- How to Backup Android Contacts [Ultimate List]
- 5 Exciting Benefits of Jailbreaking your iPhone
We can easily upload our iPhone videos to Facebook, by using the official Facebook application. Including this, there are other applications like Social Uploader, VideoUp which are paid applications demanding us to pay $0.99 for using their applications in order to upload video from iPhone to our Facebook account.
While uploading video from iPhone using this official Facebook application, which will compress the video and then upload it, but we also have the option to upload the uncompressed video as well.
Upload Video from iPhone to Facebook using Official Facebook App
- It is obviously mandatory to have Facebook application installed in our iPhone.
- Now, you just have to log into your Facebook account from the Facebook iPhone application by entering your mail id and password.
- After Logging in, you just have to tap on the Camera icon beside “What’s on your Mind?” box.
- Tapping on that Camera option, will help you to view the video files in your iPhone. All you need to do is to select video option from “Choose from Library” box.
- Just Tap on the video which you wanted to upload to Facebook from your iPhone. You have to write the Title and Description of the video and select “Done”.
- Now, you need to Tap on the Upload button to upload video from iPhone to Facebook by using the official Facebook application.
- Generally while uploading the video from iPhone to Facebook via 3G/4G network, it might take little long time, so it is always preferred to upload it via Wi-Fi connectivity.
Other Applications to Upload Video from iPhone to Facebook
- Social Uploader, VideoUp are the paid applications that helps us in uploading video from iPhone to our Facebook account.
- Using Social Uploader application allows us to upload our photos as well. The process to upload video from iPhone to Facebook, by using these application is pretty must the same thing as we did with official Facebook application. These applications are pretty easy to use and you don’t find any difficulty in performing the task.
- Some of the Special Features like sharing our videos on our Facebook Profile as well as our Business Page, Algorithm that can upload videos even faster, and also these application supports multiple uploads.
- Each of these applications costs just $0.99. These applications helps us to upload video from iPhone to Facebook.
Upload Video from iPhone to Facebook without using Applications
- Here, you don’t need any applications to upload video from iPhone to Facebook, it’s a sort of manual practice that does the job either.
- Initially, we need to log into our Facebook account.
- Now we have to Navigate to the Mobile Facebook either from your mobile browser or from Personal computer.
- Now, you’ll notice some unique Mail ID for your Facebook account in “Upload via Email” column on the FB Mobile Page.
- You have to click on “Send my upload email to me now” link in order to receive the unique mail id for uploading photos or videos to your Mobile Phone.
- Then, open your iPhone Gallery and you have to select the video which you’d like to upload to Facebook.
- Now you have to click on the icon which is situated on the bottom left corner of your device.
- After clicking on the icon, as shown in the above picture which provides 3 options. Now, we have to Tap on the “Email Video” option which will redirect to your email client.
- You have to copy and paste the unique mail ID which was sent from your Facebook page (4th step) in the TO field in order to upload video from iPhone to Facebook.
- That is it, you’ve succeeded in uploading video from iPhone to Facebook, without using any applications.
Thus, these are the ways that will help us to upload Video from iPhone to Facebook, hope you’ve enjoyed it.