User Account Control is a technology and security introduced with Windows Vista and Windows 2008 Server. It is now included in Windows 7 also. It protects the files from unauthorized and malicious access. You cannot be able to find how to disable or turn off UAC. You can turn on/off these notifications by the process describes below.
Turn On/Off UAC in Control Panel
1. Go to Start > Control Panel > User Accounts.
2. Click on Change User Account Control Settings.
3. You can see a slider in the UAC dialog box, drag that slider to Never Notify.
4. Now you have turned off UAC.
5. To turn it ON, drag the slider to ‘Default – Notify me when programs try to make changes to Windows.
6. Take a look at the figure below.