For an instance, when you double click on any Local Drive (Ex: C, D, E, F etc.) you might see a “Open with” dialog box. This is caused due to a Trojan, which mostly comes from USB drives. This Trojan infects all the drives of the HDD. No need to worry about it. It is not a serious problem. We’ll tell how to solve it.
- Click on Start, Go to Run.
- Type CMD
- C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>
- You would see the above path, You should come to the initial directory.
- So type : cd\
- Then : attrib -r -h -s autorun.inf
- After that : del autorun.inf
- Repeat these steps if you have multiple drive infections, Replacing C:\ with other.
You may need to restart your Computer after doing this.