- Thrustmaster Ferrari Gamepads Collection for both PC and PS3
- Get Best Deals for Contract Based Mobile Phones with Dial-a-Phone
- The Easiest Way To Install FB ‘Like’ Button For Blogspot Blogs Using Live Writer Plug-in
- Counter Spy Gadgets Review : Anti-Spy Devices
- Sony charges $50 to remove laptop bloatware; Retracts Later
[ad#Google Adsense 468]
- Boot in VGA mode by pressing the F8 key (the function key) during the boot-up.
- Then Uninstall the display driver. Set the display settings, this should be setted based on the monitors supported value.
- Restart your system and install display driver or video driver and set the required settings which are supported by your monitor.
- Restart your system again, it will be fixed.