- Point to the “Show desktop” button at the end of the taskbar. The open windows fade from view, revealing the desktop.(You can find show desktop at the rightmost bottom end of the taskbar)
- To make the windows reappear, move the pointer away from the “Show desktop” button.
- The Aero Peek can also be activated by using “Windows key + Spacebar” keys.
- Open “Taskbar” and “Start Menu Properties” by clicking the Start button, clicking “Control Panel“, clicking “Appearance and Personalization“, and then clicking “Taskbar and Start Menu“.
- Under “Preview desktop with Aero Peek“, clear the “Use Aero Peek to preview the desktop” check box, and then click “OK“.
View Official Aero Peek Enabling Video Here.