Aero is the new feature that was introduced by Microsoft
with its Windows
received a grand applaud from experts and also from its users with this.
Even with the failure of the Vista, regardless to that failure, this feature gained a great popularity.
As a result to that, Microsoft
have included this feature in the Windows 7
project, with some enhanced features.
Some of the Aero features in Windows 7
are Aero Peek, Aero Shake, Aero Snap, Aero Flip.
has a feature called Aero Peek which is enabled when Aero Desktop experience or theme is used.
This can be useful for quickly viewing desktop gadgets and folders, or when you don’t want to minimize all open windows and then have to restore them.
- Point to the “Show desktop” button at the end of the taskbar. The open windows fade from view, revealing the desktop.(You can find show desktop at the rightmost bottom end of the taskbar)
- To make the windows reappear, move the pointer away from the “Show desktop” button.
- The Aero Peek can also be activated by using “Windows key + Spacebar” keys.
- Open “Taskbar” and “Start Menu Properties” by clicking the Start button, clicking “Control Panel“, clicking “Appearance and Personalization“, and then clicking “Taskbar and Start Menu“.
- Under “Preview desktop with Aero Peek“, clear the “Use Aero Peek to preview the desktop” check box, and then click “OK“.
View Official Aero Peek Enabling Video Here.