If you enter a keyword in Firefox Address bar, it checks for whether the Keyword is valid or not, If it is valid it submits the Keyword to your Search Engine and search results are returned.
If you want to change your Search Engine from default to other, You need to configure some simple steps. By default search engine is Google (It is everyone’s first choice). Now how to change the default search engine?
- Type about:config in your Firefox address bar.
- You’ll be returned by a warning message stating, “THIS MIGHT VOID YOUR WARRANTY”
- Click on “I’ll be careful, I Promise!”
- Then in the top search bar Type “KEYWORD.URL“
- Then Click on “KEYWORD.URL” to change its value.
- You are done!!
Various Search Engines:
Google Search with I’m Feeling Lucky:
Hope this is useful to you, If you know any other tricks Please mail it to us @:
firstname.lastname@example.org and HELP us to Grow!