I think everyone of us especially “the Bloggers” might have heard about Twitter and Facebook. It will be pretty surprising to find people who haven’t heard about Twitter and Facebook.
Twitter is the key-word that stood 4th all-round the world in the most searched key-words for year 2009.
With over 70 million users, Twitter is presently one of the best Social Bookmarking, Social Networking as well as Social Marketing Website on the Globe.
Right Coming back to our topic, I have been worried about the fact that most of the people know about the Twitter, but a few of them know about the Twitter search. Even I don’t know about it initially. Later I came to know about the importance of it.
Twitter search is considered as the Gold mine, where the whole action is concentrated and that is the place where you should be spending much of your time.
In this Twitter search you can find conversations on anything and everything. This is the best place to for you to listen to the people and then help, engage, educate, advice and support where relevant.
#1. Doing a Simple Search :
- Type the word which you would like to search and find the tweets.
- For example search for Software Download.
- It will gives the results containing either Software or Download or both.
#2. Searching the keyword for Exact results :
- This gives you the exact results of the keyword you have entered in the search box.
- But you need to do a small thing to search for exact results, that is type it as “Keyword”.
- Trying with the same above example. “Software Download” this time it will give you the exact result of the search word you have given.
#3. Search with Twitter username :
- You can also find the tweets posted by the Twitter user.
- You need to follow a simple step to find them, just type from:Username of the person you want to check the tweets. Check it out with your username.
- For example from:gadgetcage, so that you can find the tweets of the Gadgetcage. (but here exists a small problem, if you appear to be offline in twitter your results will not appear here. As a result you may be missing a great opportunity to share your website with many people who are ready to comment you. So in order to stay Online on Twitter, contact crystal from Twitter support team.)
#4. Search the Results given to the Twitter user :
- You can search for the @replies sent by other to the specified user. Check it out with your user name.
- For example to:gadgetcage, gives you the results.
The @ Search :
- Search for the tweets where a specific user is mentioned with @ username of the user. Check out with your username.
- For example @gadgetcage gives the mentions that were received by the gadgetcage.
These are the few things that you can do with Twitter search.
A new Advance Twitter search is now out. Just give it a try, but according to experts they are recommending us to just concentrate on the normal Twitter Search.
[ad#Google Adsense 336]