As we all know, Facebook is the most popular social media platform in the world. When it comes to the Facebook Messenger, it’s not a new thing for any of us. We all have been using this Messenger platform from the last couple of years.
Facebook Messenger is the official messenger platform that the social media giant offers to its billion users all around the world. It is a simple messenger application that supports all the major mobile operating systems, including iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows, and Symbian and it also works on Java-enabled phones. However, there is a little variation in all the versions of Facebook Messenger, but they all are made by Facebook Inc. and serves the same purpose.
In the following sections, we’ll discuss some of the salient features of this app and brief the procedure for Facebook Messenger Download for Windows 7.
These are some of the features of the app that you should know.
- This messenger app enables you to go beyond simple texting. You can also send images, videos, stickers, and voice note, which makes the messaging experience more interesting.
- You don’t have to sign up to use the application. It can already fetch the data and redirect you to the messaging dashboard until you don’t have the Facebook account.
- Apart from one to one messaging, you can also start group conversation. Here, you also have some other interesting features that you might not find in the other common messaging apps.
The best thing that many people like about this Facebook messaging app is that it syncs so perfectly with Facebook website that you can get all the notifications on Facebook. It keeps you connected with your friends and family. The app size is not so huge – it consumes lesser space in your system.
Downloading Facebook Messenger for Windows 7
There are many ways to install Facebook on Windows 7, but the simplest and the most popular one is through blue stack. The process can be completed through just two clicks and you can start using the messaging app on your PC. So, without wasting time, let’s discuss how you can make it happen and enjoy Messenger on your system.
When it comes to using Facebook messenger on Windows 7, you can’t directly install the app and start using it. You have to follow the below steps.
- Firstly, you have to install a simulator. You can download blue stack simulator from its official website.
- Once blue stack is downloaded and installed correctly in your system, you can search for Facebook Messenger in blue stack itself. From there, you can download the latest version of the messaging app. Once the downloading and installation of the app is done properly, you are ready to go.
Now, you can enjoy the Facebook Messenger app in Windows 7.