- First choose the empty CD/DVD that is compatible to accept the ISO files that you wanted to burn.
- Insert CD/DVD and ignore Auto-play window.
- Next, right click on ISO image and select Burn Disk image from context menu.
- This will open Windows Disc Image Burner, from which the user have to select the partition you have DVD and click on Burn.
- You can also verify whether the images is burned without any errors or not if you select “Verify Disc after Burning“.
- After the process is finished the Disk will be automatically ejected out.
This is a simple trick that lets you to burn ISO images in Windows7 using Windows Disk Image Burner.
Previously this provision is not available with windows, as a result we have to use many other softwares like Nero, CloneDVD, Alcohol 120%, MagicISO, PowerISO, ImgBurn, UltralISO etc to burn images. But finally Windows have made an attempt of Burning ISO Images while another feature of mounting the images is still missing. But Only ISO format is mentioned by Microsoft employee Brandon Le Blanc who described the process of burning the ISO images in Windows 7.
Windows Disk Image Burner is a Windows 7 application that will help us to write any ISO images(for games, softwares etc..) on CD/DVD.
Here is the process that lets you to burn ISO images in Windows 7 without using any other external software.