- First choose the empty CD/DVD that is compatible to accept the ISO files that you wanted to burn.
- Insert CD/DVD and ignore Auto-play window.
- Next, right click on ISO image and select Burn Disk image from context menu.
- This will open Windows Disc Image Burner, from which the user have to select the partition you have DVD and click on Burn.
- You can also verify whether the images is burned without any errors or not if you select “Verify Disc after Burning“.
- After the process is finished the Disk will be automatically ejected out.
Burn Images in Windows 7 using Windows Disk Image Burner
|We'll send more interesting posts like Burn Images in Windows 7 using Windows Disk Image Burner to you!
→Enter your Email Address: