In this post, we are going to deal with the Second Generation’s Apple iPad Alternative Tablets that which are surely considered as best iPad alternatives and let us the reasons. Apple iPad is one of the Leading Tablet PCs in the market which is one of the major reason for the evolution of Tablets. After Apple iPad, in no time by watching its market statistics many other Top and Leading mobile companies have started their preparation to launch their own Tablet into the market and Google Android OS helped them a lot to reach their goals and I must say that Samsung, Motorola are the 2 companies which are benefited a lot from it.
Apple’s iPad2 had a strong hold on the tablet market during the initial days of its release, but then there have been more contenders making their entry recently with promising perks ranging from speed to Flash compatibility to better prices. Here is our pick of 5 best iPad alternative Tablets from amongst the leading iPad2 rivals.
5 Best iPad Alternative Tablets
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Motorola Xoom Honeycomb Tablet
- Blackberry Playbook
- Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- HP Touchpad
Articles Related to Best iPad Alternative Tablets
- 4 Best Ultra Thin Laptops in 2011
- 5 Best Android Honeycomb Tablet PCs You Must Consider
- 5 Best Android Tablets in Current Market for 2011
- 8 Best Tablet PCs for Excellent Tablet Experience in 2011
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 vs iPad 2 : Galaxy Tab all the way
- Motorola Xoom vs Apple iPad 2 : The War of Tablets
- Apple iPad 2 vs Blackberry RIM Playbook: The Tablet War
- Apple iPad 2 Vs Motorola Xoom Vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 2: A Comparison
5 Best iPad Alternative Tablet PCs
#1. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is a major contender and is the most eligible iPad Alternative Tablet PC, being as slim as iPad2 with a 3 MP back camera, 2 MP front camera, and powerful dual speakers.
- Featuring the cleanest design, Galaxy has a 10.1 inch screen along with power controls, volume controls, and a headphone socket at the upper edge of the case. However, the lack of HDMI, SIM, or USB ports is its major drawback.
- On the whole, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is a sleek and lightweight alternative that gets very close to iPad 2 in competition.<Buy Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1-Inch, 16GB, WiFi)>
#2. Motorola Xoom Honeycomb Tablet
- Motorola Xoom is yet another top rival to iPad 2 and a good iPad Alternative Tablet; it was awarded CNET’s popular “Best of Show” title at the CES 2011 Expo.
- It features an Android 3.0 of Honeycomb OS along with a dual core processor.
- The 10.1 inch screen is in 16:9 widescreen format and supports high definition video playback. However, it is slightly heavier and more expensive than iPad2.
- The specifications sheet of Xoom is enough to send a chill through any of the other tablets, revealing the knack of Motorola for great hardware.<Buy Motorola Xoom>
#3. Blackberry Playbook
- Here is yet another ideal tablet for users looking out for a best iPad alternative Tablet PC!
- With a smaller screen of 7 inches, the Playbook boasts of dual 1GHz processors, 32 GB of storage, 1 GB of RAM, and 4G WiMAX capability.
- It also features a browser that is integrated with Adobe Flash 10.2 to give a desktop-style web experience.
- Blackberry Playbook brings to the world a new powerful mobile operating system from RIM. <Buy Blackberry Playbook 7-Inch Tablet (16GB)>
#4. Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Though Asus is not a very well-known brand and is not at the top of the line, its Eee Pad Slider is definitely something worth considering as iPad Alternative Tablet PC.
- The features that it offers and the pricing are almost similar to that of Apple iPad2.
- The 12-inch high definition screen gives you the opportunity to view pics, watch movies, listen to music, and much more.
- As far as its salient specifications are concerned, Eee apd slider comes with an Intel i5 core processor and Windows 7 operating system.
- Asus Eee Pad Slider slides its way out and gets a position among the top 5 best iPad alternative Tablets.<Buy ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101-A1 10.1-Inch Tablet>
#5. HP Touchpad
- HP Touchpad makes use of Palm’s exceptional WebOS interface and offers remarkable compatibility with third-party calendar, Adobe Flash-enabled Web browsing, messaging, and e-mail services.
- HP Touchpad offers a tough competition to iPad2, but its features, design, and speed hold it back from winning the competition.
- Despite of fact, that HP is going to shut down their Tablet Development for a while, and you can now get HP Touchpad at cheapest possible price and it is one of the best iPad Alternative Tablet you must consider while buying.
These are the 5 best and proved iPad alternative tablet PCs that you can consider while buying a tablet other than iPad. Each of these tablet PCs are having their own specialty and perfect reasons to buy as per your requirements. So what are you waiting for?
Hope you enjoyed our article on 2nd Generation Apple iPad Alternative Tablet PCs to be considered for buying.