- The Activation Code for the product is not compatible with this application. It is impossible to activate the Kaspersky Anti-Virus using the activation code for another application. Please, check out your product.
- The key file while you have enter is not compatible with this application. It is impossible to Kaspersky Anti-Virus using the key for another application. Please, check out your product.
[ad#Google Adsense 468]
- Download and install Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 (English Version).
- As shown in the below picture select Activate later and complete other configuration wizard.
- Then in the, Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009 window, click on the “Settings“.
- Enter into “Options“.
- As shown in the below picture, Untick the “Enable Self-Defence” check box and click “Ok“.
- Right click on the Kaspersky Anti-Virus system tray icon on notification area, and select “Exit” to quit Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
- Then open you “Windows Explorer” and navigate to “C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\Skin\loc” folder.
- As shown in the below picture rename the “en” folder to “sch“.
- Run “regedit.exe” ( Registry Editor) and then navigate to “HKEY_LOCAL MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Kaspersky Lab\protected\AVP8\environment” registry key.
- As shown in the below picture, On the right block, double click on “Localization” and change value date from “en” to “sch“
- Run Kaspersky Anti Virus 2009.
- When the activation wizard appears as shown in the below picture, select “Activate online” then enter the “Activation code” and click on “Next“. This wizard will be automatically connected to the Kaspersky activation server to activate the full version product with key sucessfully installed in your system.
[ad#Google Adsense 468×15]