After evolution of Internet everything became as simple as eating a chocolate. From Shopping to Education, everything is made possible with the Internet through enhancement of advanced methods in network engineering. In our previous article, we have also discussed about 4 ways of earning money by working Online, which lets you know about promising careers for the future in Internet. Things like Blogging, Educational websites, Video sharing websites, Social Media Website and many more were making their impact in day today life.
Internet is a best place for everyone. Are you turning and tunning yourself as a Software Engineer or are you a newly placed Software Engineer or a Programming Enthusiast, then this article is well curved for you.
[ad#Google Adsense 468×15]
After a small research from past few days, I got an idea. Being the Student of Software field why can’t i share my resources with my blog readers. After-all “An Idea can Change life”. So immediately I framed the List of Programming Resources for Programmers.
Here is my list of 5+ Resources for Programmers on Internet
- Stack Overflow
- Top Coder
- The Daily WTF
- Wiki Books Programming Category
- Internet Rely Chat (IRC)
Im using these 6 resources to enhance my skills in programming. Some of these sites are having experts, you can also ask doubts over there for expert suggestions and solutions.
#1. Stack Overflow :
- Stack Overflow is for professional and enthusiast programmers that collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow programmers.
- A language-independent collaboratively edited question and answer site for programmers.
- Every Programming language like C, C++, Java, C#etc are provided and accepted here.
#2. Top Coder :
- TopCoder allows your organization to plug into the world’s largest community of competitive software developers and graphic designers
- TopCoder is a company which administers contests in computer programming.
- Online computer programming competitions in the Java, C++, and C# languages.
#3. The Daily WTF :
- Offers daily posts of user-submitted examples of bad code and software design.
- The fuuny site that makes you feel relaxed in this serious world.
- One of the most silent and Great resource for Programmers.
- From Regular to Functional programming huge wealth of information is placed here.
#5. Google :
- One of the best source for enhancing your programming skills.
- Even present day Software Engineers will take help of Google for solving many programming issues.
#6. Internet Rely Chat (IRC) :
over 1000 helpful files including FAQs, primers, guides, downloadable clients & scripts, server lists, etc.
- Internet Relay Chat (IRC) enables people all over the world to talk together over the Internet in real-time sessions in virtual rooms.
[ad#Google Adsense 468]